Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery
|Double Pitch Chain
How do roller chains handle high humidity environments?
Roller chains are designed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions, including high humidity environments. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Corrosion Resistance: Roller chains can be manufactured using corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel or with special coatings that provide protection against rust and corrosion. These features help the chain withstand the effects of high humidity, which can cause moisture to come into contact with the chain surface.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential in high humidity environments to prevent moisture from penetrating the chain and causing corrosion. Lubricants with water-resistant properties or specifically designed for humid conditions can be used to provide a protective barrier on the chain’s surfaces, minimizing the impact of moisture.
3. Seal Options: Some roller chains come with additional sealing elements, such as O-rings or X-rings, that provide an extra layer of protection against moisture ingress. These seals help keep the lubrication inside the chain and prevent contaminants from entering, reducing the risk of corrosion.
4. Maintenance Practices: Regular maintenance is crucial in high humidity environments to ensure the longevity of roller chains. Cleaning the chain to remove any accumulated moisture, dirt, or debris and applying appropriate lubrication at recommended intervals help mitigate the effects of humidity on the chain’s performance and lifespan.
5. Proper Storage: When not in use, roller chains should be stored in a dry and controlled environment to prevent prolonged exposure to high humidity. Using appropriate storage methods, such as sealed containers or dehumidified storage areas, can help preserve the chain’s integrity and minimize the risk of corrosion.
By considering these factors and implementing proper maintenance practices, roller chains can effectively handle high humidity environments, ensuring their reliable performance and extended lifespan.
How do roller chains handle backstop or anti-reverse motion?
Roller chains are capable of handling backstop or anti-reverse motion through the use of specific chain attachments or additional components. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Backstop or anti-reverse motion is the ability of a system to prevent or control the reverse movement of a load. In applications where roller chains are required to handle backstop or anti-reverse motion, the following methods can be employed:
1. One-Way Clutch: A one-way clutch mechanism can be integrated into the system to allow the roller chain to transmit power in one direction while preventing reverse movement. This mechanism typically consists of a set of sprags or rollers that engage with the sprocket teeth in one direction and disengage in the reverse direction.
2. Ratchet and Pawl System: Another approach is the use of a ratchet and pawl system, where the roller chain is connected to a ratchet wheel with pawls that engage with the teeth of the wheel in one direction, allowing power transmission, and prevent reverse movement when the load tries to rotate in the opposite direction.
3. Overrunning Clutch: An overrunning clutch, also known as a freewheel, can be employed to allow the roller chain to transmit power in one direction and disengage in the reverse direction. This allows for smooth operation in applications where backstop or anti-reverse motion is required.
These mechanisms effectively enable the roller chain to handle backstop or anti-reverse motion by allowing power transmission in one direction and preventing reverse movement. The specific mechanism used depends on the application requirements and the desired level of control over the motion.
It’s important to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications when implementing backstop or anti-reverse motion in roller chain applications to ensure proper selection and installation of the appropriate mechanisms.
What are the benefits of using a roller chain over a gear drive?
Roller chains offer several advantages over gear drives in various applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility and Versatility: Roller chains provide greater flexibility and versatility compared to gear drives. They can be easily adjusted and modified to accommodate different shaft distances and angular positions. This flexibility allows for easier customization and adaptation to specific application requirements.
2. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are generally more cost-effective than gear drives. They are simpler in design and construction, resulting in lower manufacturing and maintenance costs. Additionally, roller chains are easier to install, replace, and repair, reducing downtime and associated expenses.
3. Shock Absorption: Roller chains are designed to absorb shock loads and vibrations better than gear drives. The flexibility of the chain links and the ability to rotate on the sprockets allow for better shock absorption, reducing the risk of component failure and increasing overall system durability.
4. High-Speed Capability: Roller chains can handle high-speed applications more effectively than gear drives. They are designed to maintain proper engagement with the sprockets even at high rotational speeds, providing reliable power transmission. Gear drives, on the other hand, may experience issues such as tooth wear and increased noise at high speeds.
5. Lubrication and Maintenance: Roller chains generally require less frequent lubrication compared to gear drives. The rolling action of the chain links distributes the lubricant along the contact surfaces, reducing friction and wear. This results in lower maintenance requirements and increased operational efficiency.
6. Overload Protection: In applications where overload protection is required, roller chains offer an advantage over gear drives. The inherent flexibility of the chain allows for limited slippage or disengagement under excessive loads, protecting the driven machinery from damage. Gear drives, on the other hand, are more prone to sudden failures when subjected to overload conditions.
Overall, roller chains provide a reliable and cost-effective solution for power transmission in various industries. Their flexibility, shock absorption capability, high-speed performance, and ease of maintenance make them a preferred choice over gear drives in many applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-27