Conveyor Chains (M Series)
Chain No.: M20, M28, M40, M56, M80, M112, M160, M224, M315, M450
Pitch: 40.0mm to 200.0 mm
For Free Samples
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc.
In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in automotive applications?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in automotive applications. However, it’s important to note that roller chains are not commonly used as the primary method of power transmission in modern automotive systems. The automotive industry has largely transitioned to other technologies such as timing belts and gears for power transmission. Nevertheless, roller chains can still be found in some automotive components and systems. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Engine Timing: Roller chains are commonly used in internal combustion engines to drive the camshafts and synchronize the opening and closing of the engine’s valves. The timing chain ensures precise timing between the crankshaft and camshaft, allowing for efficient engine operation.
2. Transfer Cases: In certain four-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive vehicles, roller chains are used in the transfer case to transmit power from the transmission to the front and rear axles. The roller chain in this application allows for smooth and efficient power transfer between the different drivetrain components.
3. Other Applications: While roller chains are not as prevalent in other automotive systems, they can be found in some secondary applications such as power steering systems, engine oil pumps, and accessory drives.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements of the automotive application when determining the suitability of a roller chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, temperature, and environmental conditions need to be carefully evaluated. Additionally, regular maintenance and lubrication are crucial to ensure the longevity and reliable performance of the roller chain in automotive applications.
What are the benefits of using a roller chain in printing machinery?
Roller chains offer several advantages when used in printing machinery. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains are designed to withstand heavy loads and provide high tensile strength, making them suitable for the demanding requirements of printing machinery. They can efficiently transmit power and handle the stress and torque generated during the printing process.
2. Precise and Reliable Power Transmission: Roller chains provide accurate and reliable power transmission, ensuring consistent and precise movement of the printing components. This is crucial for maintaining print quality, registration, and alignment of the printed material.
3. Wide Range of Speeds: Roller chains can accommodate a wide range of speeds, allowing for flexibility in printing machinery. Whether it’s high-speed printing or slower, more precise operations, roller chains can adapt to different speed requirements.
4. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively easy to install and maintain. They can be adjusted, lubricated, and replaced as needed, minimizing downtime and ensuring the continuous operation of printing machinery.
5. Versatility and Adaptability: Roller chains can be customized to meet specific requirements of printing machinery, such as different chain sizes, lengths, and attachments. This versatility allows for easy integration into various types of printing equipment and processes.
6. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains offer a cost-effective power transmission solution for printing machinery. They have a long service life, reducing the need for frequent replacements, and their availability in various sizes and configurations allows for efficient use in different printing applications.
In summary, the use of roller chains in printing machinery provides strength, reliability, precision, and versatility. They contribute to the smooth operation of the equipment, ensuring high-quality prints and increased productivity in printing applications.
Can roller chains be repaired or must they be replaced?
When it comes to roller chains, repair options are limited, and in most cases, replacement is recommended. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Limited Repair Options: Roller chains are typically not designed to be easily repaired. The individual components of the chain, such as the pins, bushings, and rollers, undergo wear and fatigue over time, making it difficult to restore the chain to its original condition through repair.
2. Safety Considerations: Roller chains play a critical role in transmitting power and ensuring the safe operation of machinery or equipment. Any repair attempt that compromises the chain’s integrity or reduces its load-carrying capacity can pose safety risks. Therefore, it is generally recommended to replace worn or damaged roller chains to maintain the highest level of safety.
3. Cost-Effectiveness: In most cases, replacing a worn or damaged roller chain is more cost-effective than attempting to repair it. The cost of labor, specialized tools, and the uncertainty of the repaired chain’s performance and lifespan make replacement a more viable option.
4. System Integration: Roller chains are often part of a larger system or machinery. In some cases, repairing a single chain link or component may disrupt the system’s overall performance and cause compatibility issues. Replacing the chain ensures proper integration and avoids potential complications.
While repair options for roller chains are limited, regular inspection and maintenance can help identify wear or damage early on. Timely replacement of worn or damaged chains is crucial to prevent unexpected failures, reduce downtime, and maintain the efficiency and safety of the machinery or equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-18