1. Leaf chain conform to ISO, BS, JS and other standards
2. Mainly BL, AL, LL, FL series leaf chain
3. Our leaf chain customization service can be provided according to customer requirements
4. The leaf chain is made of high quality material and heat treatment technology.
5. The products are widely used in forklifts, textile machinery, drilling rigs, etc. to achieve vertical lifting, horizontal traction and other uses.
1,Stainless steel: stainless steel 304, 316, etc.
2. Alloy steel: 45 Mn, 42 CrMo, 20CrMo, etc.
OEM according to your requirements
Surface treatment: polished, galvanized, nickel-plated, etc.
Design standard: ISO DIN ANSI according to customer’s drawing requirement
Leaf chain structure
Leaf chain consists of chain plate and pin only. The chain plates are connected by pins to carry the tension on the chain plates. The outer chain plate is overfitted with the pin and the pin is riveted.
The inner chain plate, middle chain plate and pin are sliding fit.
Scope of Application
The plate chain is widely used in forklift, textile machinery, traction, tensioning chain, etc.
|Galvanized / nickel plated / stainless steel / carbon steel
Structure (for Chain)
L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Carton, Wooden Case
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how TransVision products can meet your industries demands at highly competitive pricing.
Quality First, Clients Uppermost.
|WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
|Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Transmission Chain, Conveyor Chain
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in automotive applications?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in automotive applications. However, it’s important to note that roller chains are not commonly used as the primary method of power transmission in modern automotive systems. The automotive industry has largely transitioned to other technologies such as timing belts and gears for power transmission. Nevertheless, roller chains can still be found in some automotive components and systems. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Engine Timing: Roller chains are commonly used in internal combustion engines to drive the camshafts and synchronize the opening and closing of the engine’s valves. The timing chain ensures precise timing between the crankshaft and camshaft, allowing for efficient engine operation.
2. Transfer Cases: In certain four-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive vehicles, roller chains are used in the transfer case to transmit power from the transmission to the front and rear axles. The roller chain in this application allows for smooth and efficient power transfer between the different drivetrain components.
3. Other Applications: While roller chains are not as prevalent in other automotive systems, they can be found in some secondary applications such as power steering systems, engine oil pumps, and accessory drives.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements of the automotive application when determining the suitability of a roller chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, temperature, and environmental conditions need to be carefully evaluated. Additionally, regular maintenance and lubrication are crucial to ensure the longevity and reliable performance of the roller chain in automotive applications.
How do roller chains handle lateral loads?
Roller chains are primarily designed to handle axial loads, which are loads acting in the direction of the chain’s axis. However, roller chains can also tolerate a certain degree of lateral loads, which are loads acting perpendicular to the chain’s axis. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Sprocket Alignment: Proper sprocket alignment is crucial for roller chains to effectively handle lateral loads. The sprockets must be aligned in a parallel and concentric manner to ensure that the chain tracks properly and experiences minimal lateral force. Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to derail or experience excessive wear due to uneven loading.
2. Tolerance for Lateral Misalignment: Roller chains have some tolerance for lateral misalignment between the sprockets. This means that the chain can tolerate a slight deviation from a perfectly straight line between the sprockets. The chain’s side plates and rollers are designed to provide some flexibility, allowing the chain to adjust to minor lateral forces without significant problems.
3. Guide Rails or Flanges: In applications where lateral loads are more significant, guide rails or flanges can be employed to help keep the roller chain aligned and prevent excessive lateral movement. These additional components act as guides and help control the chain’s lateral displacement, ensuring that it remains on the sprockets and operates smoothly.
4. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is crucial for handling lateral loads. A well-tensioned chain minimizes slack and reduces the chances of lateral movement. It helps keep the chain engaged with the sprockets and ensures that the load is evenly distributed across the chain’s width.
It’s important to note that roller chains have a primary function of transmitting power and handling axial loads. While they can handle some lateral loads within their design limits, excessive lateral forces can lead to chain derailment, increased wear, and reduced performance. Therefore, it’s essential to design the system properly, consider the anticipated lateral loads, and ensure proper alignment and tension to maintain the chain’s integrity and performance.
editor by CX 2023-09-13