Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
Estimated freight per unit.
To be negotiated|
Can roller chains be used in food processing or pharmaceutical industries?
Roller chains can be used in certain food processing and pharmaceutical applications, but there are specific considerations and requirements to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Food Grade Materials: In food processing and pharmaceutical industries, it is essential to use roller chains made from food-grade materials. These materials are non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, and designed to meet the hygiene and cleanliness requirements of these industries. Stainless steel chains or chains with special food-grade coatings are commonly used.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial in food processing and pharmaceutical applications to prevent contamination. Food-grade lubricants that are safe for consumption or lubrication-free chains are often used to meet the industry standards and regulations. It’s important to ensure that the lubricants used are compatible with the specific chain material and application requirements.
3. Cleanliness and Sanitization: The equipment and chains used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries must be designed for easy cleaning and sanitization. Smooth surfaces, without crevices or pockets that can trap food particles or bacteria, are preferred. Regular cleaning and maintenance procedures should be implemented to ensure proper hygiene and prevent the risk of contamination.
4. FDA and Regulatory Compliance: Roller chains used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries must comply with the regulations set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or other relevant regulatory bodies. These regulations specify the acceptable materials, lubricants, and cleanliness standards for equipment used in these industries.
5. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP): The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points system is commonly implemented in the food processing industry to identify and control potential hazards. When using roller chains in food processing, it’s important to assess the risks and implement appropriate measures to prevent contamination, such as installing guards to protect the chain from direct contact with food products.
While roller chains can be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries, it is crucial to consult industry-specific guidelines and work with suppliers or manufacturers experienced in supplying chains for these applications. Adhering to industry standards and regulations ensures the safe and reliable use of roller chains in such sensitive environments.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in industrial equipment?
Yes, roller chains are widely used for power transmission in various industrial equipment and machinery. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Versatility: Roller chains are known for their versatility and can be used in a wide range of industrial applications. They are commonly employed in machinery such as conveyors, agitators, mixers, hoists, elevators, packaging equipment, material handling systems, and many other types of industrial equipment.
2. Power Transmission: Roller chains excel in transmitting power from one rotating shaft to another. They can efficiently transfer high torque and handle heavy loads, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications where power transmission is required.
3. Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to withstand significant loads and provide reliable power transmission. They are available in various sizes and strengths, allowing for customization based on the specific load requirements of the industrial equipment.
4. Durability: Roller chains are built to be durable and withstand harsh operating conditions typically encountered in industrial environments. They are constructed using high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and resistance to wear, fatigue, and elongation.
5. Efficiency: Roller chains offer high transmission efficiency due to their positive engagement with the sprockets. The rollers on the chain engage with the sprocket teeth, minimizing slippage and ensuring reliable power transfer. This results in efficient operation and optimized performance of industrial equipment.
6. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain, especially when compared to other power transmission systems. Proper lubrication and periodic inspection are essential to ensure smooth operation and extend the chain’s lifespan. Regular maintenance routines can be implemented to keep the chains in optimal condition and minimize downtime.
7. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are generally cost-effective compared to alternative power transmission methods. They offer a balance between performance, durability, and affordability, making them a popular choice for power transmission in industrial equipment.
In summary, roller chains are well-suited for power transmission in industrial equipment due to their versatility, load capacity, durability, efficiency, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. When selecting roller chains for industrial applications, it’s important to consider factors such as load requirements, speed, environmental conditions, and compatibility with the specific equipment to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
How do you determine the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain?
Determining the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain requires considering several factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Power Requirements: The first step is to determine the power requirements of the application. This includes the required torque and speed. The power transmitted by the roller chain depends on its size, so understanding the power requirements is crucial in selecting the appropriate chain.
2. Design Guidelines: Roller chain manufacturers provide design guidelines and specifications that outline the maximum allowable loads and speeds for different chain sizes. These guidelines take into account factors such as the number of teeth on the sprockets, the chain’s strength, and its ability to withstand the anticipated loads and speeds.
3. Sprocket Selection: The size and pitch of the roller chain must match the corresponding sprockets. It’s important to consider the number of teeth, the diameter, and the tooth profile of the sprockets. The roller chain and sprockets should be selected as a matched set to ensure proper engagement and efficient power transmission.
4. Application Considerations: The specific application requirements and environmental conditions should also be taken into account. Factors such as operating temperature, presence of contaminants, and required maintenance intervals may influence the choice of roller chain size and pitch.
5. Consultation with Experts: If you are unsure about the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain for your application, it’s recommended to consult with roller chain manufacturers or industry experts. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and experience in similar applications.
By considering these factors and following the guidelines provided by roller chain manufacturers, you can determine the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain that will effectively meet the power transmission requirements of your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-08-05