Carbon Steel Roller Chain for Machines
1. Standards: ISO /DIN /ANSI
2. Model: 35-160, 04B-32B Simplex, Duplex, Triplex, Heavy duty
3. Materials: Carbon steel 40Mn
4. All parts are heat treatment(quenching and tempering) and controlled in a reasonable tolerance range.
5. Tensile strength: 15-20% higher than the standard
6. Certificate of Quality: ISO 9001, SGS
7. Centreless grinding.
8. Good lubrication with excellent grease.
9. Color: Self, dark yellow, dark blue, black
Products are made of high quality alloy steel production. The plates are punched and squeezed bores by precision technology. The pin, bush, roller are machined by high-efficiency automatic equipment and automatic grinding equipment, then through heat treatment of carburization, carbon and nitrogen protection mesh belt furnace, surface blasting process etc. Assembled precision by Internal hole position, spin riveted by pressure to ensure the performance of the entire chain.
|Pre-stretched and anti-fatigue
1. Any of your kind inquiry conveyor chain would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
Why choose us
1. We are the manufacture.
2. We have near 30 years experience of making chains and chain links.
3. Our design team has extensive experience in the chain design.
4. Best service and prompt delivery.
5. We offer various styles, size and colors to meet your requirement.
6. We covering a production area of 18750 square CHINAMFG have more than 100 employees and we have a complete set of testing equipment to ensure our quality.
|25 to 200 / 04b to 40b
What are the advantages of using a roller chain over a cable or rope system?
Roller chains offer several advantages over cable or rope systems for power transmission. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Higher Efficiency: Roller chains provide a more efficient power transmission compared to cable or rope systems. They have lower friction losses, resulting in higher energy transfer and reduced power waste.
2. Precise and Reliable Motion: Roller chains offer precise and reliable motion control. They have minimal elongation and provide accurate positioning, making them suitable for applications that require precise speed and position control.
3. Greater Load Capacity: Roller chains have higher load-carrying capacity compared to cables or ropes of the same size. They can handle heavy loads and transmit high torque, making them suitable for applications that require robust power transmission.
4. Flexibility in Design: Roller chains offer flexibility in design and configuration. They can be easily customized to fit specific application requirements, such as different lengths, pitch sizes, and attachment options.
5. Durability and Longevity: Roller chains are known for their durability and long service life. They are constructed with high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications.
6. Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Lubrication and periodic inspection can help prolong their lifespan, and if a chain does wear out or break, it can be readily replaced with a new one, minimizing downtime.
7. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains are often a cost-effective solution for power transmission. They have a lower initial cost compared to some cable or rope systems and offer reliable performance over an extended period, resulting in lower maintenance and replacement costs.
While cable or rope systems have their own advantages in certain applications, roller chains excel in terms of efficiency, load capacity, precision, and durability, making them a popular choice for various industries, including manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, and more.
How do roller chains handle angular misalignment between sprockets?
Roller chains are designed to accommodate a certain degree of angular misalignment between sprockets. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to adapt to slight misalignments between sprockets. The chain links can articulate and adjust their position to compensate for the angular misalignment. This flexibility helps to reduce stress on the chain and the sprockets.
2. Chain Articulation: The individual chain links in a roller chain are connected by pins, allowing them to rotate and articulate as the chain engages with the sprockets. This articulation enables the chain to follow the angular movement of the sprockets and maintain proper engagement. It helps to distribute the load evenly across the chain and minimize concentrated stresses on individual chain links.
3. Tolerance for Misalignment: Roller chains have a certain tolerance for angular misalignment between the sprockets. The exact amount of misalignment that a chain can handle depends on factors such as chain size, pitch, and design. However, it’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to accelerated wear, increased noise, and reduced chain life.
4. Proper Alignment: While roller chains can tolerate some degree of angular misalignment, it’s still essential to aim for proper sprocket alignment whenever possible. Proper alignment helps to optimize chain performance, minimize wear, and extend the lifespan of the chain and sprockets. Aligning the sprockets correctly ensures that the chain engages smoothly and uniformly with the sprocket teeth, reducing the risk of premature wear or failure.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: To ensure optimal performance and longevity, it’s important to regularly inspect the roller chain system for any signs of misalignment or excessive wear. Routine maintenance, such as lubrication and tension adjustment, helps to mitigate the effects of misalignment and promotes smooth operation.
While roller chains can handle a certain degree of angular misalignment, it’s always recommended to minimize misalignment and strive for proper sprocket alignment to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and longevity of the chain and sprocket system.
editor by CX 2023-10-16